* It is Shakti / Self / Brahman moving out as intelligence, mind, breath, and body.
* The mind leads the breath, and the breath leads the movement.
* You cannot do this wrong, let your inner wisdom (buddhi) to guide you. Stay within your capacity.
* Generally the inhale is used when you move against gravity (when you push up, move upwards or raise something) and generally the exhale is used when you move with gravity (when you release, move downward or let go).
* Moving the body is done so it is able to sit motionless, comfortable, steady,
and stable for meditation (Yoga Sutra 2.46). Yogasanas are practiced so you can sit in the meditation asana, all asanas are in service of your meditation asana.
* Sushumna awakening is the first goal during a meditation session.
| top |
| top |
Yoga Meditation, Contemplation, and Devotion for Self-realization
This site is an offering to those who deeply long to experience Pure Consciousness that is known as Divine Mother or Tripura (‘Tri’ means three, and ‘pura’ means city); She is the one that lives in the three cities of Waking, Dreaming and Deep Sleep. Temporary leaving behind the three cities and residing only in Pure Consciousness is called Self-realization. Another name for this realization is Yoga; the union of the individual self with the universal Self; the union of Atman with Brahman, or Shiva with Shakti; or the dis-union of Purusha and Prakriti. Some might think of Tripura as an anthropomorphic being but She is not, She is the Non-dual Reality in which all appearing manifestation seems to exist. All that is, is the Non-dual Reality.
On this site the teachings of Yoga, Vedanta, and Samaya Sri Vidya Tantra are offered to guide you in learning to meditate directly on Tripura by using modern ways of communication such as through animations, while preserving the ancient wisdom. These teaching have been given to us by an ancient lineage of meditation masters, lovingly called the Tradition of the Himalayan masters. These practices lead us to a space of stillness and silence where Yoga meditation, contemplation, mantra and prayer converge into deep devotion and constant awareness of Tripura. At the end of the journey when all efforts are exhausted, grace will dawn. This is known as shaktipata, through which the final barrier is removed, which is the piercing of the bindu, and leads to the direct experience of Non-dual Reality. This finally reveals an unimaginable Joy from knowing the Non-dual Reality or Pure Consciousness!
| top |